
Hey alright, sorry for not writing yesterday. I started to write but i couldnt really kus i didn't know what to say haha. plus just when i started, the zone leaders called and told my companion he was leaving. So lame. ay carumpa man. We didn't want to get transfered, but oh well, can't help it. i guess that's what the Lord wants for some reason. but, so yeah guess what now. I have a native peruvian. i think that's how you spell it, haha, but his name is Elder Cisneros. I will take some pictures next week and send some hopefully. i gotta get better at that but its hard kus everytime i take some pictures i feel like a girl. but yeah i will let you know what's happening. i gotta write a lot of letters too. but i gotta head out right now. we gotta get back to work. Oh, i got the packages too!! you guys are the best!! i am pretty much fed for the next week. had some gummy bears for breakfast today, hahaha - nah, just kidding (kind of) hahaha.
but yeah ... so Thanks a lot for sending all that stuff.
I love you guys and hope everything is going good!
Love Elder Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment