Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ramen, rice, spam and tuna. yummy!

Hey Everyone!

Well another month gone! Our whole apartment was stoked that it was a new month because we got paid, haha. We were all broke! But that's alright, I just ate all the snacks that you guys sent up. So here's my time to give my thanks because those snacks saved me. haha. So thanks for being so nice and helping me survive. It is definitely appreciated.

So this month, to try to save money, we went to WalMart and me and my bright ideas, I decided to get 30 ramen, hahaha, one for each day. I also got a huge bag of rice and then tuna and then some spam. So that's what my meals are like. Maybe I shoulda kept that one to myself, but I figured at least you Dad would get a kick out of that. Mom, don't worry, I work out every morning. So I hope that helps. haha.

Oh, ok, my companion is being a loser telling me that we have to go. Nah, it's all good. He said that we will come back later. Alright, so I will try to email later today. Well it was good talking to you a little!

Love yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment